1. Every PC older than four years can cost you over $1,700 per year, per device in maintenance, repairs and lost productivity, as compared to a new device.1
2. Older devices lack the latest updates putting them at risk for cyberattacks and data breaches that affect more than 50% of small businesses.2
3. New Windows 10 Pro devices keep you protected and your employees productive–even on the go–with 25% more time efficiency3, 28% faster startup4 and a battery that lasts three times longer5 than an older device.
1) Pivoting SMBs to Buy PCs; Techaisle, 2015
2) Ponemon; 2016 State of Cybersecurity in SMB (USA); Canadian Chamber of Commerce, An Analysis of the Adoption of Internet-based Technology, February 2017
3) Forrester, Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Windows 10
4) Testing conducted by Principled Technologies in July 2015 in a closed lab environment using OEM factory default images on a representative sample of Windows 7 devices. Each boot test was run 10 times and the averages compared. Average improvement in startup was 28%.
5) Performance of 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processors in Windows 10 devices, estimated based on Windows 8.1 Local HD Video Playback Power, Comparisons based on Intel Core i5-6200U vs. Intel Core i5-520UM